Making life easier for you
Letting a property or running a property portfolio can be time-consuming and, at times, stressful. It can also be costly. So why not let us take care of everything for you?
We handle every aspect of the letting process, from finding suitable tenants to maintaining your property to a high standard and ensuring it complies with current legislation. Working with leading estate agents throughout England and Wales, we manage all sizes and types of property.
If you are a developer, we recognise that you build and sell properties, but letting can provide a useful alternative that generates a regular income stream while properties remain unsold. With our expert help, letting your unsold units will be easier than you think. Just provide us with a portfolio of units at any completed, empty or part-empty development, and we’ll quickly find suitable tenants ready to move in.
Managing your property portfolio
We will appoint a dedicated Property Manager who will take personal responsibility for all matters relating to your property portfolio. This will include general health and safety, energy performance certificates and gas and electrical safety.
- Maximising your returns. We keep track of the market to identify the best opportunities for you, to sustain a good return over many years.
- Protecting your property rental profits. We run a rent protection and legal expenses warranty scheme to help safeguard your interests. It offers a cost-effective way to guarantee any loss of rent for up to five months and cover any legal costs incurred
- Protecting your cash flow Many businesses with property portfolios depend on their rental income to sustain their cash flow. So we run a rent protection and legal expenses warranty scheme to help safeguard your interests. It offers a cost-effective way to guarantee any loss of rent for up to five months and cover any legal costs incurred.
- Accurate and detailed financial reporting. Your property manager will provide regular financial performance reports to keep you in the picture.
- Keeping it simple. We take care of most of the paperwork for you, so that you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Maintaining high standards. We have built strong relationships with reputable local maintenance companies so that we can be confident that any work required is carried out promptly and efficiently, to the highest standard.
- Keeping your costs down. Our services offer excellent value-for-money – plus discounts if you own more than one property.
- Communal area management. Let us manage the communal areas to protect and enhance the value of your development while properties are let.
Why not get in touch today and see how we can help you maximise your investment.