- Development Manager and Assistance (24 hour cover)
- Residents lounge, function room for social activities
- 2 meals per day, utilities and council tax included
- Weekly domestic assistance included
- Communal or allocated parking
- Minimum Age 65
- Wheelchair accessible & Battery-car store & charging
- Long term rental agreements available
- Communal kitchen facilities
- Deposit free renting available!
Available in May 2021 are self contained en-suite rooms within this exceptionally well located property in the idyllic and historic town of Epping. Hilltop Lodge is a supported house, or assisted living, or extra care property (meaning 2 daily meals, 24 hour on site staff and domestic help) with 50 furnished en-suite bedrooms, but also allowing you to bring your own pieces of furniture, cherished photos and favourite personal items to make it feel like home. The rooms will be newly decorated with refurbished bathroom suites.
The property is situated nigh opposite Epping station for easy access to London if required, or better still easy access for visitors. There’s the famous Epping Forrest and countryside on the doorstep. Parking is also possible on site with prior arrangement.
The property is a large period building with many lounge areas for socialising, a large dining room, private secluded gardens, a laundry room and a kitchen room. There’s also tea/kitchenette facilities on every floor!
For peace of mind, we have a 24 hour development manager on hand connected to the residents' room.
Epping is a quiet town with many quality independent restaurants pubs and facilities. The town centre is under 10 minutes walk from the property and well within range of any mobility scooters.
Permitted payments required prior to new tenancies include:
- 1 months’ rent in advance
- Refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than 6 weeks’ rent
- Refundable holding deposit capped at no more than 1 week’s rent